Monday 17 November 2014

The Cinderella Bowl

I found myself recently at a small Thai restaurant staring at this gorgeous little bowl containing the rice for the table. I just had to take a photo ... I even lifted the bowl up to have a look at the bottom to see if there were any sign of where this beautiful thing came from. Unfortunately for me... there was no brand name to be found :( . Don't ask me why I didn't ask the waitress... I have been asking myself that for a while.

I feel like I am having a Cinderella moment right now ... but here goes. If anyone knows where this bowl was purchased please tell me because I am in love!

The mysterious blue bowl from the Thai restaurant 



Here are some other similar style bowls I have had my eye on. If the first two look familiar it may be because you have seen them in teacup form on my blog. I just can't decide if I should commit to buying something that is the same style or if I should try and find my mystery bowl that I am obsessing over?

Benzer - Asian noodle bowl (Victoria's Basement)

Benzer - Asian noodle bowl (Victoria's Basement)

Gorgeous Turkish hand painted bowls from Ebay - To splurge or not to splurge?



Enjoy and please help me find my Cinderella Bowl!



xx Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment