What You Need:
- 100 grams of melted butter
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1 cup of dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1 1/2 cans of condensed milk
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 5 small passionfruit (If using large ones use 2, if medium then use 3)
* Tip: Make sure you use fresh ingredients, nothing from the can! I used freshly squeezed lemon juice and passionfruit picked straight from the vine !
What To Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Combine all the dry ingredients from the biscuit base, in a mixing bowl
3. Mix in the melted butter and vanilla until well combined
4. Spread into a lined 20cm square tin and press softly until it is flat
5. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes
6. While the base is in the oven combined the ingredients from the Passionfruit top
7. Mix until is has thickened slightly
8. When the biscuit base comes out of the oven pour the Passionfruit top onto the biscuit base.
9. Return to the oven for another 12-15 minutes until the edges are very lightly golden
10. Leave to cool before cutting and serving.
Here you have it ! A perfect summery treat!