I made a few small changes to make an adult version and I halved the amounts because well... i'm only making mousse for two. 3 for me and 2 for him.. that's enough right??
|Tall shot glasses add a touch of elegance to this simple dessert- great for parties|
What You Need:
- 2/3 cups of mini marshmallows
- 100 grams of 70% dark chocolate
- 25 grams of butter
- 100 ml of double cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean
- 1 shot glass of hazelnut Bailey's (For a child friendly version just leave out the Bailey's)
- Optional: Shaved chocolate on top
What To Do:
1. Add the marshmallows, dark chocolate and butter to a pan
2. Melt slowly on a very low heat until everything is combined and smooth
3. Put the chocolate mixture aside to cool
4. Whip the cream, Bailey's and vanilla together till it is in between a soft peak and stiff peak consistency.
5. Fold the cooled chocolate mixture through with the cream
6. Once the mixture is folded through and combined spoon into shot glasses or liqueur glasses
7. This is optional but I added some shaved chocolate on top (use a knife to scrap the chocolate and create curls)
8. You can eat this instantly or pop into the fridge, frankly I couldn't wait!
|Great use for these liqueur glasses I got as wedding favours!|