Here I show you how to make my Raspberry and White chocolate Cupcakes.
What you need:
- A glass watertight jar (microwave safe glass)
- 1/2 cup of frozen Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- a piece of lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 120 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 cup of caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups of self raising flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon of plain flour
- 2 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
- 1/3 cup of raspberry sauce
- 1/4 cup of diced white chocolate
- pinch of salt
White chocolate ganache:
- 200 grams of white chocolate
- 1/3 cup of cream
What to do:
1. Place all the ingredients in the glass jar
2. Squash the ingredients together
3. Microwave for 1 minute (lid off) (be careful it will be hot)
4. Close the lid of the jar and shake very well until the ingredients turn into raspberry sauce.
5. Save 1/3 cup for the cupcakes and then sieve the rest to remove the seeds.
|My Easy Raspberry Sauce (ingredients in the jar )|
|Raspberry sauce done! quick and easy.|
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy
3. Mix in the eggs and sour cream
4. Mix in the flour and salt
5. Add the buttermilk and vanilla Bean Paste.
6. Fold in the chopped white chocolate and raspberry sauce (until you can see swirls of raspberry but not all the way combined)
7. Spoon into Cupcake case lined muffin tins, 3/4 of the way filled)
8. Bake for 25 mins (until golden on top and skewer comes out clean)
9. Allow to cool completely
|Make sure you have nice swirls of raspberry sauce through your cupcakes|
White Chocolate Ganache:
1. Place ingredients in a microwave proof bowl
2. Microwave for 60 seconds , 30 seconds at a time to make sure you don't overheat the mixture
3. Mix the ingredients and allow to cool
4. Once it cools whip the white chocolate ganache for a few minutes to thicken it up, this also makes the ganache whiter in colour.
1. Ice your cupcakes with the white chocolate ganache (I use a small flat spatula to spread it on)
2. Put the sieved raspberry sauce into a pipping bag and drizzle over the cupcake.
3. Now apply to face and devour!